This page contains brief information about belinostat and a collection of links to more information about the use of this drug, research results, and ongoing clinical trials.
Use in Cancer
Belinostat is approved to treat:
- Peripheral T-cell lymphoma that has recurred (come back) or is refractory(does not respond to treatment).
Belinostat is also being studied in the treatment of other types of cancer.
More About Belinostat
Definition from the TCH Drug Dictionary – Detailed scientific definition and other names for this drug.
MedlinePlus Information on Belinostat – A lay language summary of important information about this drug that may include the following:
- warnings about this drug,
- what this drug is used for and how it is used,
- what you should tell your doctor before using this drug,
- what you should know about this drug before using it,
- other drugs that may interact with this drug, and
- possible side effects.
Drugs are often studied to find out if they can help treat or prevent conditions other than the ones they are approved for. This patient information sheet applies only to approved uses of the drug. However, much of the information may also apply to unapproved uses that are being studied.